Kurdish's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kurdish's Application

Post  Kurdish2 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:54 pm

. Main Character Name(Level/Class/Breed) : Kurdish 22/23/70 Adventurer Atrox
. Alts that you might be known by: No Alts!!!!!!!
. Age, Sex : 23 / m
. Nationality, Location, Time zone : Sweden / Sundsvall/ GMT+1
Well i perfer to be in an org with people that likes to respect each other and knowing when to draw the line .With my 5 years in this game imet/teamed many VL members they've all been nice and reasonable without insulting people or making drama!
7. Do you know some VL members?
As mentioned earlier iteamed and pvped with many of your members but i know/talked with some of VL members none irl!
I played this game for a very long time have had some breaks, never fought, insulted anybody ingame in all the years.
And ihope and believe VL is right guild for me and that i'm the right person!


That's it, thank you!
Ya frand Kurdish!

Kurdish2
Guest


Back to top Go down

welcome

Post  Abendego on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:16 pm

90% of VL is drunks and perverts the other 10% are window lickers

Abendego

Posts : 133
Join date : 2007-12-30
Age : 41
Location : US and A Mississippi Very nice!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurdish's Application

Post  Iclone on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:59 pm

and abe is licking beer off the windows o.O

Edit: Recruited by Abe


Last edited by Iclone on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Iclone

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurdish's Application

Post  Enforzaaa on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:03 am

Thats why he is the president Suspect
avatar
Enforzaaa

Posts : 966
Join date : 2007-12-30
Age : 27
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurdish's Application

Post  Iclone on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 am

Enforzaaa wrote:Thats why he is the president Suspect

Wut wut? I am..

Iclone

Posts : 388
Join date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurdish's Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum